INITIAL FINANCIAL BALANCE FOR EXPATS
Welcome in the Netherlands!
Starting up a business in the Netherlands, e.g. as an interpreter/translator, in IT or webhosting? Welcome!
Setting up the non-financial part of your your business probably keeps you busy enough already. With my help you not only save time and money, but it also makes you sleep better knowing that financially everything is taken care of to get of of on a flying start.
Who am I?
Omnium Fiscal Advice is a reliable and independent advisory office in the field of fiscal and financial services. My rates sharp rates and I deliver high quality with a focus on your specific situation.
Excellent service is my priority at all times, you get all the time and energy needed to get you started. In this way, I have already helped many US expats successfully launch their own business in the Netherlands.
Why do I do this?
A few years ago, I met a lady who was looking for a tax advisor in the Netherlands to set up her own company. She was very pleased with my rigorous approach and reasonable rates. She wrote a blog about this and since that time, more and more people with exciting plans have found me. Through my support, they were able to focus on building their business worry-free in my beautiful country: the Netherlands!
How does it work?
Thanks to the Dutch-American Friendship Treaty, or DAFT, you can get a residence permit in the Netherlands as a US citizen quite easily. The Netherlands is very hospitable and welcomes serious entrepreneurs with open arms. You need a minimum of € 4,500,- in personal capital, a registration as a one-man company (‘eenmanszaak’), a correctly setup financial administration and health insurance.
What can I do for you?
Do you want to get started with your business as soon as possible? I’m here to assist you! For a fixed fee, I will help you start your own company in the Netherlands. That means:
- I know exactly what you need (requirements from official agencies, the smartest order of the steps you need to take, so as to get set up as smoothly and quickly as possible)
- I support you with the contacts with the official agencies and getting the required documents to these agencies
- As an independent, university-educated tax advisor, I am mandated to set up the opening balance sheet for your company.
In which order do you request your official documents?
- Start with your registration with the Chamber of Commerce (KvK)
- Register yourself with the Immigration and Naturalisation Service (IND)
- Go to the local municipality to register, obtaining a national identification number (BSN)
- Open a bank account with a Dutch business bank and make an initial deposit of at least € 4,500,-. This amount is required to remain in the account for the duration of your permit.
What do I need from you:
- a copy of your passport
- a copy of your chamber of commerce registration
- The first statement of the bank account you opened in step 4 above
- The account statement showing the deposit of € 4500,-
- The most recent account statement
In addition, I would like to talk to you briefly (for approx.. 10 minutes) face-to-face via Skype or Whatsapp-video.
From dreams to plans?
Get in touchy for a personal introduction; you won’t be disappointed!